NOTE: Only works for PC.
HOW TO v5.0: Install the latest BlueStack version here. Bot only works properly with this version.
BlueStack 2.0 ROOTED CLICK ME
(Skip if you have already Bluestack 2.0)
Download these files and install:
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
(Skip if you have already Microsoft Visual C++ and Net Framework 4.5)
1. Once installed, Run the file in this link to complete close BS BlueStacks Complete Closer :: Useful for Applying 860x720 Resolution Once complete the step above, Set BS resolution to 860 x 720 by using the reg file attached. Run as Adminstrator. Restart PC immediately after applied reg.
860x720.reg CLICK ME
2. Download bot and uncompress the zip file and save under a folder. ( Note: Do not use Folder Name that is same as the bot name)
My bot V5.0! CLICK ME!!!
3. Developer will only provide Autoit Script with the filename ended with .au3. You need to download AutoIt Full Installation v126.96.36.199 NOT the Beta version from the website below
AutoIt Full Version CLICK ME
4. Once installed, you need to compile/run ONLY in x86 (32bit) regardless of Windows system.
5. Restart your BS by using BS agent at the taskbar on the right corner. This will effect the change of BS resolution. And Start COC
6. Open the bot with au3 or compiled exe.
7. You need to zoom out your COC all the way and make sure scroll the base to the top by scrolling downward. You need to locate barrack manually by going to Troop Setting. Follow instruction accordingly. For collectors, if there is no other collector, click cancel to skip locate, same for barrack under upgrading.
8. Important!!! Mouse pointer shouldn't be inside BlueStack windows after click start.